Telly

Depends what we're doing in the day. If it's a toddler group day then it will be on for about two hours between 7am and 5pm, over the weekend maybe 10 mins max, if it's a home day like today then she's had it on quite a lot, probably about 3 hours since 7am. She has done other things like play with toys and if it's on she tends to watch a bit then go and play. She loves her Barney DVDs and is watching one at the moment whilst I have a sit down with the laptop.
I know that I have it on more than is recommending but I don't care as we do others things. It's a bit of a sensitive subject for me!! When she's older and can entertain herself then it will be on less :)

Urchin said:
Brody has no interest in it whatsoever, he's too busy trashing the place! Sometimes I wish he would sit for a few minutes but he won't, so I have the radio on and he'll dance from time to time instead :lol:

Unfortunately the same in our house :roll: My daughter was the same and even now she watches about an hour of television a week :shock: BUT this does meant that she is very active so I suppose I cant complain too much

my toddler only has it on about an hour a day,cause of the older kids not wanting to watch cbeebies,even in that hour she hardly pays attention.
She does watch videos quite a lot.

Ours was on way too much until the last month or so. Now the girls have to earn the TV. They get ten minutes after breakfast and 30 mins after their bath, but only if they've been good!

Before it was constant, either the TV or the CBeebies website.........which they can both navigate without any help from me...... :shock: :shock:

I feel like LO watches it far too much, unless its sunny outside, and then we'll got to the park or feed the ducks. But Kieran gets so bored stuck in the house when its raining etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back