woooohooooo

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Im over the moon, new telly has arrived for the bedroom, now I can watch my dvds and telly in bed!!

only ordered it at 8pm last night and it came this morning so im over the moon!!! very impressed... got a 17inch LCD with built in freeview and DVD player for £170 with next day delivery!

How lazy am I going to be now :lol: going to set it all up now cause I cant wait till Lee gets in to do it :lol: al never be out my bed from now on :lol:

we have a tv in the bedroom but I cant watch it.... no matter what time of day it is I just fall asleep!!

SarahH said:
we have a tv in the bedroom but I cant watch it.... no matter what time of day it is I just fall asleep!!

I must admit I normally fall asleep watching it but im falling asleep at the drop of a hat at the min anyway :lol: I made sure I bought one with a sleep timer on it :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: Yay, I'd love in the bedroom, I'm jealous but i'd probably fall asleep too :lol:

Going through M & S this morning and I noticed they've started selling a bed that has a TV built into the base of the bed frame and rises up out of it then goes back into the frame when you're done! (I didn't dare look at the price! :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back