Telling people, have you? Havnt you? How pregnant?

I had an early scan at 8wks 2, and told my family as soon as we knew the pregnancy was viable then. I've told one other person outside family, and I told my manager at work last week only because I feeling terrible, and coming in late and leaving early!! Do whatever you feel comfortable with yourself, everyone is different xxx

We told my mam & step dad, my MIL and a 2 very close friends as soon as we found out, only because they were all helping us move house and didnt want them to think I was being a lazy bugger not lifting anything! Told my dad & step mam very soon after so that all the parents were informed...also told a couple of close friends at work so they could cover for me if I wasn't functioning all that well at work. Also figured these people would be the ones who we leaned on if it all went wrong. I then had a scare which saw me in hospital having an early scan...baby fine so told my SILs, we are keeping it under wraps for another 4 weeks then will tell everyone.

whatever you decide will be right for you!

xxx

I went away this weekend with some very close friends and they guessed as I wasn't drinking. My sister brother and Mum also know but so far that's it. We are hoping to wait till our 12 week scan to tell the rest of our famillies and then I guess any one else will follow.

The people that know already will be the ones that I will want around me if things don't work out so am really happy that they know. My OH's family are going through a tough time as his mum has just been diagnosed with cancer so although they will be over the moon I would rather be as sure as possible that this pregnancy is viable.

My Dad and step mum live with my step sister and her family and I know for a fact that they would find it hard to keep quiet so would rather wait for my scan before telling them.

I really worried about all this but what I have done so far feels right!

Everybody is so different and we all have such different lives and people around us, it really does depend on me I guess and what I am comfortable with, still keeping schtum :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back