• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Telling everyone

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I am desperate to tell everyone. I had a scan lastweek and everything is fine. Some of my family know and a few of my friends also know. Do you think its ok to tell everyone else? I know people wait until 12 weeks but what difference does that really make cos I would need to tell people if I had a mc. X

its just so the people you tell who they tell then say a mc did happen you wont have people asking you when your due ect and they say after 12 weeks mc is less likely to occur

We've told everyone we know!! We're a pair of blabbermouths and couldn't wait to tell people!

We're very much "what will be, will be" type people.

Do whatever feels right for you hun! :)

xxx

We've told everyone we know!! We're a pair of blabbermouths and couldn't wait to tell people!

We're very much "what will be, will be" type people.

Do whatever feels right for you hun! :)

xxx

I totally agree! I told everyone last week. Was 9 and a half weeks and couldn't keep it to myself!
As Claire says do what's right for you :)

Lol there was no way we could've waited until December (12wks) before telling everyone!! :)

xxx

we couldnt wait 12 weeks - im also 9 weeks at the weekend and my family and friends pretty much all know i just need to announce to everyone at work! x

Ive decided, im telling everyone! The more i thought about it, the only reason i held back was because everyone says wait until 12 weeks. And if somethings going to happen to the baby it wont be because i told everyone before 12 weeks. My scan not until 13 weeks so i wouldve have to wait until then which is ages away lol x

I told all my family as soon as I found out, and my closest friend. Havent told any other friends, am waiting for 12 weeks but really it doesnt matter as I also had an early scan. A lot of my friends all seem to have announced theyre pregnanct this week so Im just waiting for all that to die down before I announce. I think you should tell people when your ready not waiting for a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back