Tell the Truth Game

Never! but have in the past wished it was that someone whos name I really wanted to scream out! (not with dh though :wink: )

Have you ever stuck your finger up someones butt during sex :rotfl:

lmao no :D

have you ever done anything more than a snog with another laydeee :D

(i haven't by the way, just wanted to continue the sex theme lmao)

edit- having a sweep doesn't count :rotfl:

Ha ha there have been in times when i was on th razz and I was 10 mins from home and couldnt hold it in I peed in the local park!!!

Have you ever backwashe someones drink knowinly and watched them drink it and though ha ha!

Haha no always make sure OH is asleep.. :oops:

Have you ever been in the middle of a bitching session and realised the person you were bitching about could hear everything you were saying?

poppy160 said:
Have you ever been in the middle of a bitching session and realised the person you were bitching about could hear everything you were saying?

Yeah my sister

have you ever flashed at someone?

no but im going swimming soon and my swim suit falls down so give me time to update on that :wink:

Have you ever crashed into someones car and not told them?

many many times - LOL
It was the highlight of my teenage years flashing people :rotfl:

edit : never crashed into anything so far (touch wood)

Have you ever fished that last bit of poo out of your bum with a finger...??
(random q. based on random convo with DH last night :lol: )

erm no :shock: I bet you started that convo didnt you you dirty cow :wink:

Have you ever had a kebab the morning after a night out and scrqaped off the lard and eaten it, by the way it was my bf that did this which is y im asking :lol:

no.... :puke:

have you ever used baby products on yourself? think calpol, teething gel, nighttime bubble bath, sudocrem... (baby lotion doesnt count lol)

yup the johnson bubble bath. i had a very nice sleep too!

have u ever spent loads of money on a bet/gambling and not told ur partner?

no - I probably buy 2 lottery tickets a year and played my first bingo game on Sunday :wink:

have you ever lied to get out of a family occasion?

Yep, a veru uncomfortable chinese meal for a family members 50th. With family i don't like.
I took Harrison along knowing full well i could leave with the excuse of bedtime routine....lol, not quite a lie but a planned excuse!

Have you ever snitched on a work friend for doing something they shouldn't have done! But never admitted it to them?

oh my god all the time :shhh:

have you ever shagged your best mates boyfriend or husband???

well yes and no - they'd actually spilt but he thought they hadn't :? as he told me afterwards so he'd cheated on her - in his head, but I hadn't. I understood why she'd split with him though (I fell asleep - half way through :rotfl: )

Have you ever hidden the dirty dishes anywhere when guests are coming and you haven't time to wash them?

Yep - I've binned plates and dishes etc before because I couldn't be arsed washing up :lol:

Have you ever put a cushion up your top to see what being pregnant looks like on you? (I did loads when I was TTC)

p.s I looked ace 8)

Umm nope

Have you ever faked pleasure at receiving a gift from your OH that you thought was horrible?

Lisa

Yes, quite as few times, gifts areant his forte!

Have you ever eaten your lo baby food and liked it (I like the apple and pear stuff :rotfl: )

mrs_tommo22 said:
Have you ever eaten your lo baby food and liked it (I like the apple and pear stuff :rotfl: )

yes I love rusks and the chocolate pudding :oops: :oops:

Have you ever pleasured yourself somewhere u shouldn't have?

Yes, while i was on night shift at a home i used to work at...and got someone else to give me pleasure :lol:

Have u ever made a complete lie on here about yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back