Tell me...........

Hazzaboo

Reaction score
what is out there for all you teen mums?

i wanna know if there are any support groups, places to go, thing to do... etc etc

Also what would you like to have, what support what thing you would like

plz post here & give me some feedbak as i am looking into this area

thank you xxx

Hi

Well i livein Canada and there is a mom and baby group which has alot of young moms and its great , we get free lunches and free, prenatal vitamins, Vitiman D for breastfed babies ect. and a place to feel free to talk to volunteer health nurses.
Just wish there was more groups out there and expecually since this group only allows pregnant girls and birth - 6 months
Katrina

thank you for replying, i think there should be so much more out there. xxx

I don't have anything in my area for young mum's. We're pretty much left to get on with it! I haven't even found a Mother and baby group yet that doesn't mean me struggling on two buses!

in my area i have found lots of support groups ect everyone is really nice :)

In my area there is not alot, luckly enough two of my neighbours and me had babies in the space of three weeks they are older so they are a great help!Oooo and my health vistor is lovely!
There is a mother and baby group in my local leisure centre but to be honest they are older mums and they make me feel intimadated, like they look down on you! Whilst i was pg i would of loved to go to all sorts of classes if there would of been ppl my age there! :D

xjdx said:
There is a mother and baby group in my local leisure centre but to be honest they are older mums and they make me feel intimadated, like they look down on you! Whilst i was pg i would of loved to go to all sorts of classes if there would of been ppl my age there! :D

that is the same fo me

in my area there arent special support for 19 yr olds - maybe if i was a few years younger. i just go to groups with the older mums and be friendly to them, and i think (hope!) they like me!

izzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back