new here

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Hey, thought I'd be the first to post here, Im not pregnant or TTC, but would gladly support other teen mums and mums to be.
Im 19 and live near Manchester!
Hope some new members post here soon, any questions or if you just need someone to chat to them you can post or PM me! Hope I can be of some support

Laura

hi im 18 and pregnant. i found out i was pregnant when i was 17 and when i told my boyfriend-the father of the baby he said he would support me with whatever i chose. we were happy and then it all changed just after christmas. im due anyday now and im 100% scared. the father of the baby doesnt seem to want to know and im scared of becoming a single mum. ive tried talking to the father of my baby but he wont listen, he wont reply to my text messages or answer my calls. ive given up trying but i want my child to have a dad. i want him back in my life but not as my boyfriend. i just need some help and advice. thank you

hi Polly, i myself am 19 and 31weeks pregnant..
i hope u r feeling ok, if hes not interested let him go its not unusual nowa days for parentes to be seperated and we just cant predict the future, but when the baby comes you will be to busy to be thinking about the father im sure u will give the child all the love it needs :p good luck :!:

Hi Polly, I cna understand that you are scared and worried right now, but try not to worry to much for your baby's health, when your baby is born and the father see's his child I am sure he might have a change of heart and want to be involved. If not then Im sure your strong and have other support around you, there are lots of women in the same situation as you!
Good luck
Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back