Groups for mum & baby

weenik

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone goes to any groups/classes etc with their babies, what they are and what you think of them. I went to the first of 4 baby massage sessions on Monday and I really enjoyed it. I already massage Dylan a little bit but it was good to know how to do it properly and it was great to meet other mums in the area. Anyone recommend any other groups and know how to find out details of any activites in my area? x

See if there is a Sure Start centre - ours had details of all the activities for babies in the area. At the mo I go to a breastfeeding group which is nice and intimate.

i go to Waterbabies with Dylan which i started at 2 months and jo jingles which i started when he was 5 months...NCT may have info .

great name by the way :wink:

i took Willow to baby yoga which she really enjoyed and was a bit of exercise for me too, i go to 2 mother and baby groups one on a monday morning and one on a thursday afternoon they are both sure start groups so free of charge the baby yoga was free too as it was sure start aslo at my local libary they do a group called baby bounce and it is a chance for all the babys and mums to have a bit of a sing.

now willow is older she pretty much entertains herself and i sit and chat to all the other mums. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back