Tell me it stops soon

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Moofa, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Moofa

Moofa Well-Known Member

Hi

Well the neasea since week 5 has turned into morning sickness and I go to the loo about every 10 mins (its not cysitis)- when will it stop!

Mx

2. hipchick5

hipchick5 Well-Known Member

hiya.. my sickness was so bad there, i was living on cornflakes, couldnt eat anything, everyting made me sick but its has went away now, form 12 weeks.. i hope urs will go away soon..

3. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

i had sickness from 7 weeks with this one then it stopped about 12 weeks now its back again!!! i hope it stops soon tho

4. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

I would say it will stop soon

but I have been ill up until 18 weeks - it seems to have gone but knowing my luck it might come back :(

5. ASD123456

ASD123456 Well-Known Member

Hiya,

I think we talked about M/S in another post before yours had kicked in fully. Well in my case it came with avaengance, then went away for a few days with the few odd bouts and it came back with full force yesterday. Yipeeee!

I think I will need to start buying shares in Jacobs crackers soon, I eat them dry throught the day and at the moment they seem to work.

I hope it starts tio get better for you soon.

xxxx