Teething

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Angels been teething for a while now but this week it seems to have gotten really bad :( She's off her milk this morning. She usually sleeps through but she woke at 3am last night, I fed her and she had the full 8oz. Gave her the morning bottle and she would only take 5oz at a push, went down for a nap for about an hour and a half, I gave her another bottle when she woke and she had about 6.5oz, it just seems to really hurt her to suck from the bottle :( And when I was cradling her to feed every so often she'd throw herself back and make this awful groaning sound, I assume this was just her gums hurting again? It almost sounds like she's really pushing... I don't think its constipation as she had 2 poos yesterday and one this morning, does this sound like normal behaviour when teething? Poor thing I hate seeing her in pain. I gave her some Calpol and I've got some bonjela and some Nelsons powder... is it ok to give her all those things?? x

Yeah go for it! We use dentinox gel and it works wonders on Jack. Remember that everyone copes differently with pain so the head throwing may just be Angel's way to deal with it at the moment. Jack just shouts at me when he's in pain lol x

Phoebe has been doing exactly the same! I've found that cooling her milk a bit more helps, or giving water and then quickly swapping it for milk. Should be fine to use all of those things as nelsons is natural x

Poor babas! Will had started but seems a bit better past few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back