Teething Powders.........how!!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Ok, am I missing a trick here?
I have some teething powder for libby (who is a nightmare atm, so we better see a tooth soon :shakehead: ), I decided to try them today.....how am I supposed to get the powder on her tongue?
She clamps her mouth shut until I push a finger in, then bites that so i can't get the packet anywhere near her tongue to pour it on, or she flails her arms around, one of the powders is now living in the carpet & will be moving house to Mr Dyson tomorrow :rotfl:
In the end I wet my finger and pressed my finger onto the powder then onto her tongue.....not sure if that even worked either :lol:
Does/ Has any else used the powders, how can I make life easier with this :think:

have you tried putting it on a baby spoon that normall does the trick for jayde hope you suss something out hun :D

I put them on a spoon and took my best shot.
I use the new era tablets (homeopathic too) and pop them in. They disolve quickly on the tongue so if you get them in her mouth with your finger then hold them for a second they melt in.

Laura.x

my friend just pours them into her babys mouth, he sees the packet coming towards himgets excited and opens up, so maybe you could try making it into a game! I hope Mr Dysons teeth feel the benefit of the powder!

:oops: I never even thought of using a spoon :oops:
Will be trying that in the morning.....Laura....where can I get the New Era tablets from? They sound interesting :D

Holland and Barrett. I personally can vouch for them, my tongue was really sore last week after getting it peirced and I let them disolve on, it was quite quick relief.

Think I'll be making a trip to Holland & Barrett then, thank hun :hug:
Bless ya, using one for your tongue, hope the swelling gone down now for you :hug:
(And happy birthday to your birthday boy :cheer: )

Thanks, the swelling has gone and normal eating has resumed. I need to change Joes ticker, he was 1 2 weeks ago, :rotfl:

lauramumof2 said:
Thanks, the swelling has gone and normal eating has resumed. I need to change Joes ticker, he was 1 2 weeks ago, :rotfl:

:rotfl: Happy Belated Birthday then :rotfl:

yep me too just pour the powder on a weaning spoon and in it goes.

I used them on Josh and used to lay him on his back across my knee, make him laugh then pour it on his tongue :dance: he never got wise to it either cause i was making him giggle

Generally Maia is screaming when I use the teething powder so I just pour it in!

Always shuts her up though! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back