Teething at 2months??!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
I think we've started. Thought I'd have at least a couple of months before this.

Shes been a bit grumpy last few days, lots of screaming last night but eventually tired herself out.

Today was a whole different ball game. Was grumpy about going to postnatal, and then screamed herself to sleep on me after we came home.

Woke up when I moved - and I've honestly never heard noise like it, and considering she's so laid back normally, it's quite unsettling. Took her for a walk in pram - quiet for maybe half and hour, then screamed for an hour - even he'd music didnt help. Had to resort to giving her calpol - she just sounded so so sore!!

She's also been drooling a lot, and chewing her hands, her gums look pretty white at the front.

Have put a couple dummies in the fridge. Any other tips cos calpol is meant to be 3months, and teething powders are 4!!

Xxx

there is a type of calpol for 2months +
dentinox or bonjela gel or nelsons powders
those teether rings that u can put in the fridge or freezer
an amber necklace or anklet

Amber necklace - duh :wall2: I meant to order one of them.

It's a generic paracetamol we have cos it's free on minor ailments. It says 2-3months can only have 2 doses. General use is 3months.

Nhs website said powders were from 4months, so didn't actually look at them yet. DH is gonna pop in passed chemist on way home. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back