Early Teething

Amanda W

Reaction score
Well Alisha got her first sign of her first tooth on the 27th march (my birthday) and then got her second tooth on mothers day.
She has started teething very early :shock:

At the moment i swear by
Dentinox Teething Gel and Calgel what life saves these two have been hehe.

Anyone eles baby's started early.Its quite annoying because most teething things are designed for 6months plus,but i have found a purple teething ring for 3months and she loves it esp when its been in the fridge for a hour or so.

have you tried the nuby bug-a-loop my lo loves it. i got mine from boots but i have seen them in tesco too! He hasn't got any teeth yet but its small enough for him to hold himself!!

Aww bless her she is doing very well! Im LO started at 10 weeks and still nothing! Anyway I use these http://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/department/teethers/ the first 2 are great esp the Tommy Tippee teething tummy! Also have the puzzle teether and the bug loop mentioned above! You can get the tommee tippe teethers on the link from asda tesco mothercare and babies r us (that ive seen) hope that helps? x

Oh and as an after thought I think their hands are pretty good teethers! Always there and they never drop them ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back