Molars coming in first!!!!?

marley

Reaction score
Yes the HV has confirmed it the molars are coming through first.

My poor baby no front ones but back ones coming through !

Anyone else had experience of this ? I give her nelsons powders and I have every teething gel going.

I'm sure there's another powder which u can get from behind the counter ... I went with a friend to get it the other day, but it's been put on hold for some reason .

Anyone know what it's called? X

Ashtons and parsons maybe? We always used it but cant get any at the mo!!

Poor baby must be so painfull xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Yes Ashton and parsons, wonder why theyve stopped!

Can't believe her molars are coming first, has anyone else had an experience of this? X

Poor baby! How can you tell? I suspect Drakes are coming in too as the gums are so hard at the back but they arn't meant to come in till they are over 1! Must be so painful!

Poor baby! How can you tell? I suspect Drakes are coming in too as the gums are so hard at the back but they arn't meant to come in till they are over 1! Must be so painful!

The gums are hard, raised and
White . I can also feel the lumpyness and feel the sharpness of the pith coming through :( x

No experience from me, she got front middle bottom teeth. Followed by top middle teeth then the side ones, followed by first molars and canines.
at 16 months she's got 17 teeth x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

oh blimey! Devon has 16 teath at 14 mths , but no sign of last 4 teath yet, so hope your baby gets the front ones soon, will be easier to bite things then

Have you tried liquid ambesol? I found it a god send, numbed my gums when I tried it xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

Have you tried liquid ambesol? I found it a god send, numbed my gums when I tried it xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

I have ambesol teething gel, Is that the same one ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member