Teething Necklaces

DebbieM

Reaction score
Midna VERY kindly sent Wednesday's un-used teething necklace for Luke as I think he might be teething....

I forgot to ask though...

Do they wear them in the bath and at bedtime or should they come off? I'm assuming they are ok to wear in bed since nighttime seems to be the worst time when babies teeth...

He wore it all day yesterday for the first time (it arrived yesterday morning) and last night he had the best night in a very long time. (We weren't so lucky because of our flippin neighbours prtying til 3am but that's another story) but he was GREAT!

Dunno if it is co-incidental or if it was the necklace but :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lil miss has been teething really badly...

I used to take her necklace off and put it in her babygrow round her leg...then it got too hot for babygrows, so I'd take it off and put it on in the morning...but when I started working, some babysitters think its nonsense and dangerous for babies to have necklaces and never put it on.. subsequently she had a really bad bout of teething pain and lots of meds, so no she wears it all the time...

However, she can grab it and pop it in her mouth so it has to go under her clothes, and it took a few days of constant wear for her to seem to settle down from the pain so the likelihood is that your good night is just coincidence atm... :) It works...its just not instant..

Squiglet said:
However, she can grab it and pop it in her mouth so it has to go under her clothes, and it took a few days of constant wear for her to seem to settle down from the pain so the likelihood is that your good night is just coincidence atm... :) It works...its just not instant..

Bah! Shooosh! You just ruined the illusion of peace in my mind! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I take Cally's off during bathtime then put it back on round her ankle for bedtime, then in the day it goes back round her neck.

I'm a bad Mummy, DD's stays round her neck 24/7.

Valentine Xxx

I've heard about these and wondered if they'd help. But i thought they were to chew on :oops: I take it they're not then?

No, they are made from amber which has healing qualities that help specifically with teething pain.

I got mine from here (more info too) and love it.

Valentine Xxx

Ahh, I'm so thick :oops: :oops: . Thanks. If they really work i may get one to try.

I have always ment to ask... does the amber help for all pains or just teething?

i thought they were for baby to chew on too.... lol

SarahH said:
I have always ment to ask... does the amber help for all pains or just teething?

From what I have read they help with many things.. adults too :)

DebbieM said:
SarahH said:

From what I have read they help with many things.. adults too :)

Hmmm... am quite tempted now. I wasnt sure if it was just teething pains (not that I understand how it wouldnt help other pains :think: ) Didnt want to get one if it was just teething as Arianna has thankfully passed that for a while

ive just brought one but it seems really long 33cms do you tie it round the neck twice? or just let it hang down?
xx

valentine said ella wears hers 24/7 ! leland so wriggle tho and sleeps like a frog ?!

would those of you who use them mind posting a couple of pics of them?

im pretty interested in getting one for missy, but would like to see them in action if you don't mind!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back