Teething Necklaces

im getting ted a bracelete, he will probably wear it on his ankle though.

IMGP1031copy.jpg
photo of necklace

this is lelands dark amber one
n722426749_1144494_7296.jpg

n722426749_1144495_7659.jpg

and his med amber one
n722426749_854913_8436.jpg

n722426749_854914_8750.jpg

(jesus how bad was his torticollis in these pics ! )

his darker one is shorter

LOL we get such mixed views. Loads say he is like Matt and loads like me..... :?

I've lost green beans necklace :-( which is a pain as his bottom pegs are up and biting now. If i buy another do you think it will work if i wear it? :lol: i'll have to find some way of strapping it around my nipples! Plus, when i do find it it is quite tight to his neck... Not strangling tight but doesn't hang like lelands and lukes :-s
Oh and luke looks like you deb, with a tiny bit of matt in there for good measure!

SarahH said:
I have always ment to ask... does the amber help for all pains or just teething?

I dont know how connected this is but I got Eva's a few days before her 3rd lot of jabs and she was soooo much better after them than after the 2nd jabs when she didnt have the necklace.
She wears hers round her neck all day and round her ankle under her sleepsuit at night, I havent found she bothers with it at all even though it dangles a little, I tuck it down her vest. People always ask about it though and I confess it comes off to go to clinic or the docs.... :oops: I cant be bothered educating these health professionals lol

monster_munch said:
If i buy another do you think it will work if i wear it? :lol: i'll have to find some way of strapping it around my nipples!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*Star* said:
would those of you who use them mind posting a couple of pics of them?

im pretty interested in getting one for missy, but would like to see them in action if you don't mind!!

DSC00370.jpg

Excuse the milk missy has managed to get all over her :lol:

this is lelands dark amber one
n722426749_1144494_7296.jpg

n722426749_1144495_7659.jpg

and his med amber one
n722426749_854913_8436.jpg

n722426749_854914_8750.jpg

(jesus how bad was his torticollis in these pics ! )

his darker one is shorter

LOL we get such mixed views. Loads say he is like Matt and loads like me..... :?

I've lost green beans necklace :-( which is a pain as his bottom pegs are up and biting now. If i buy another do you think it will work if i wear it? :lol: i'll have to find some way of strapping it around my nipples! Plus, when i do find it it is quite tight to his neck... Not strangling tight but doesn't hang like lelands and lukes :-s
Oh and luke looks like you deb, with a tiny bit of matt in there for good measure!

SarahH said:
I have always ment to ask... does the amber help for all pains or just teething?

I dont know how connected this is but I got Eva's a few days before her 3rd lot of jabs and she was soooo much better after them than after the 2nd jabs when she didnt have the necklace.
She wears hers round her neck all day and round her ankle under her sleepsuit at night, I havent found she bothers with it at all even though it dangles a little, I tuck it down her vest. People always ask about it though and I confess it comes off to go to clinic or the docs.... :oops: I cant be bothered educating these health professionals lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back