Teething Necklaces

monster_munch said:
If i buy another do you think it will work if i wear it? :lol: i'll have to find some way of strapping it around my nipples!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

*Star* said:
would those of you who use them mind posting a couple of pics of them?

im pretty interested in getting one for missy, but would like to see them in action if you don't mind!!

DSC00370.jpg

Excuse the milk missy has managed to get all over her :lol:

Are the shortest ones 33 cms?
Anyone bought a necklace on fizzymelon? I think they've got a good range but the information they give about the length are quite vague (between 32 and 35 cms)... Any other places to buy some short ones?
:wave:

P.S. : If you are from Birmingham do you know if Zen sells them?

Sylvie said:
Are the shortest ones 33 cms?
Anyone bought a necklace on fizzymelon? I think they've got a good range but the information they give about the length are quite vague (between 32 and 35 cms)... Any other places to buy some short ones?
:wave:

P.S. : If you are from Birmingham do you know if Zen sells them?

The one Calleigh is wearing above is from Fizzymelon and is 33cms.
I think it fits Calleigh nicely with room for her to grow. Its not long enough for her to put it in her mouth. TBH she takes no notice of it :)

Ditto above! I did ask for a shorter one if she had a choice, but the xcess gets tucked down her vest anyway.

I dont know where Luke's came from originally as Midna kindly sent it to us.

Could i keep it constantly around her ankle?? :think: Or does it have to be near the area i.e. mouth???

If it works for pains like jabs etc too it might be worth getting one for them not and using it when she's teething too.

Only problem is Dave thinks its all bull plop and i dont think he'd let me put it around her neck just in case (it'll cause a "debate" me just getting one)

I think it is fine anywhere that is in contact with skin tbh.

Here's Jacob in his dark amber necklace. I got it from Fizzy Melon.

jjkiu.jpg

Thanks for your answers :wave: I'm going to order one as Louis has been crying & dribbling a lot this afternoon (Bongela and Calpol helped a little but I'd like something else). My OH is against the idea of the necklace as he fears Louis is going to break it or strangle himself with it :doh: He wants to put some amber crystals in Louis's socks instead, which is not a better idea I think... :wall: How can I convince him that the necklace is safe?
(I'm ordering it now anyways :wink: )

DD in her amber teething necklace, the clasp is round the front in this pic, but its usually round at the back of her neck ('scuse the dirty face).

S6301349.jpg

I got it from Myriad Natural Toys.

Valentine Xxx

P.S. I think amber crystal in Louis's socks are a really bad idea! Surely that's much more likely he could ingest one and choke! The beads in the necklace that I have are individually knotted so if (and its still unlikely) that the necklace would snap, only one bead would come off.

Maybe get your OH to do some reading on them?

Valentine Xxx

Thanks for your answers and pics :wave:
I've ordered the same as you Valentine from Myriad because Fizzymelon were updating their website and I couldn't order. I haven't told OH yet :shhh: I'm waiting to have the necklace to convince him that it's safe!

I received the Myriad amber necklace today, very nice :D
I've started using it around Louis's ankle to start with (not to shock my OH too much :shock: ). Too early to say if it helps but at least OH is feeling more confident about it now that he's seen the size of the necklace and the knots in between the beads. He wasn't even mad at me for ordering it when he was against it 8)

Good luck Sylvie & Louis with the teething necklace! :cheer:

They look fab! :cheer:
Do they work? Who has noticed a definite difference since LO has been wearing it?

I'm hoping they do work with my little Jacob - its a bit hard for me to judge as he's had an ear infection for a while which he is just getting over. With him on calpol/ear drops, its hard to know how he would be without the teething necklace for the additional teething pain.

I was swayed to get one because of the earlier posters in this thread said they had noticed a difference after a while. I guess anything is worth it if it helps our babies out and is safe (and looks cute too!!)

OOh you lot have reminded me I need to buy one! *runs off to look*

Just bought mine from fizzy melon cos of the discount code :lol:

Can't tell if it's the necklace but Louis has been wearing it for 4 days now and he's been in a very good mood since then :D
And my OH is totally convinced of its merits now :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back