Teeth Whitening?

ss79

Reaction score
Every so often I use teeth whitening strips that I place on my teeth for 30mins at a time. They are really effective so pretty strong. Haven't used them for months now and feel my teeth are really yellowing. I'm 17 weeks now so now I'm past tri1 do you think it would be safe to use them? Has anybody else? thanks xx

My friend uses these, where did you buy them? I know the dentist won't do it during pregnancy. Is there any info in the box.

oooohhh where do you buy them wot are they called i want them noooow!!! lol xxx

My friend buys them on ebay! And they're not legal to buy in this country :lol: that's why I was asking. So she can buy them on eBay but she tried to sell some she didn't like and eBay took the listing off :p I think one of them was a Colgate make but from another country.
Oh do they make your teeth really sensitive too? Her teeth get really sensitive. I think she is mad because she has lovely teeth but she loves buying them.
X

I personally wouldn't use them in pregnancy, I've got whitening gel that you put in trays from my last job as a dental nurse and we wouldn't allow pregnant women to do it, & I suspect the whitening strips have similar ingredients xx

I was at a baby and toddler event in Glasgow last week and one of the stalls was teeth whitening strips, dunno if that means there safe for during pregnancy? Can't remember the name of the them but i'll try and find out xx

Thanks, I'll maybe call a dentist to ask. Mine are Colgate ones, get them on ebay from America as they are illegal in UK. Perfectly safe though. They haven't made my teeth sensitive but I have mild ones, you can get extra strong ones. They really work though, would rather have off white teeth then hurt bean though so won't rush back to them. Xx

ooohhh.... goes to check ebay... are they expensive??? xx

I LOVE Stella White whitening strips. After using them for less than a month there is serious change, much whiter, and I use them a few times a week for upkeep and my dentist was totally impressed with how white my teeth are now. :lol:
I bought them online at Stella white's online shop for £125

hi, i'm a dental nurse. there's no evidence for anything regarding teeth whitening whilst pregnancy.. same as lulu said, we don't provide whitening treatment for pregnancy women..

oh. this is a complete ghost thread sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back