teeth whitening/crest whitening strips?

vixforever

Reaction score
has anybody on here had teeth whitening done/used a kit and had sucess? i can barely smile anymore, my teeth are clean but my colour is awful due to having braces and they pulled my enamel off through brace glue so you can see where my tracks were :cry: my dentist won't do sweet f/a as it's cosmetic !! i've ordered some crest whitening strips in the hope they improve it :oooo:

I use Crest strips about once a year and am very pleased with the results!

I tried the strips and found they burnt my lips, made me dribble a lot (only while they were on!) And made no difference to colour... have heard a lot of good things though so worth giving a go.

Oooh o think they're great. The classic crest ones aren't so strong and I think they work really well. I can really see a diff x

Thanks I've not used them for a few days cause they made my teeth quite sensitive. But I'll give them another go x

Hey girls :wave:

I paid to have my teeth whitened a few years ago & although did an amazing job, cost a fortune

Now I use blanx whitening toothpaste, which costs about £8 & I buy whitening gel off the Internet, the websites called prowhitesmile & it's about £10 for a syringe & needs to be used with one of the mouth guard things, always makes me think I'm a boxer sticking it in!!

It's great stuff but if your prone to sensitive teeth then this can make worse

xxx

Cheers girls, got a set on atm. I think they;'re quite uncomfortable to wear but I've managed to place them better this time xx

Could be worth checking out the price of it done at your dentist? Definitely something I need too :blush:

I have a set of 'retainers' made from a salon where I once got teeth whitening done (using gel) but it was crap as they didn't make the moulds properly but I've used the crest strips before and put the retainers on to hold them in place and thought they were fab! Think they are quite hard to use without retainers though!

A tip is to not let the strip touch the bottom of your teeth (the bit you use to bite into things) as they will become soooo sensitive you'll be in a lot of pain! Xx

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back