10month old vampire teeth!!

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
My little girl has two teeth on the bottom in the middle, and for about three weeks now has had two teeth on the top, but they are not the middle teeth they are like each side of where the middle teeth should be, so looks really vampirish when she smiles, bless her.
I think its quite cute but becos I've never ever seen any other baby like this I am a bit worried about it.... i would have thought the middle ones would pop through first?? I keep checking for the middle ones but there is still no sign, has anyone else experienced this? Is it something I should get checked out?

My LO got her bottom 2 middle ones 1st, then like your LO she got the top 2 to the side of the middle ones. She got the middle top 2 a few weeks later. I also thought it was unusual but it didn't seem to be a problem :)

Oh thank goodness so its nothing to worry about - phew!!! Thank you so much for replying :D

my nephew is the same, had the vampire teeth for about 2 months now with no sign of the middles. Its fine hun, try not to worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back