Teeth brushing

mrz85

Reaction score
At long last we have 2 teeth!!!stuipd question but how do you go about brushing Lo teeth ?

I've always made a habit of brushing mine at the same time so she can see it's part of a daily routine.
I also let her play with her toothbrush aswell so she could explore putting it in her mouth herself. She now brushes her own teeth and she let's me just give them a quick going over xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We brush at the same times everyday - whilst he's sat in his highchair after being cleaned up after brekkie and same after his dinner. At first, he absolutely hated having his teeth brushed and cried at the sight of the toothbrush! But he loves it now.. He 'helps' me by holding the toothbrush and chuckles away!! Haha xx

My lo is 6 months and her first tooth popped through the other day. What I do is give her her toothbrush with a teeny bit toothpaste on it when shes in the bath. She has a good chew on it xx

Oooooo so glad you posted thus thread! Jules has her first tooth on its way up and the second is close under the skin so was wondering the very same thing about brushing! X x

Do they swallow the toothpaste ? Sorry this is all new to me

I give my girl a chewable toothbrush in the morning after her first bottle

At night before her last bottle we brush using a dry baby toothbrush and toothpaste. Just a tiny little bit of toothpaste though

Yeah...its swallowed but its just a teeny bit of toothpaste she gets so wont do any harm. I make sure I give her tooth a wee scrub first then let her play with the toothbrush. It gets sucked and chewed to death lol xx

Thanks ladies !! Can't wait to enter the world of the baby tooth brushing x

We do it in the bath. I do it with the paste and let her do it theb i ribae once and let her do it and so on xx

We also clean teeth in the bath. Max lets me start and then he tries himself, he loves doing it xxx

I clean Toby's in the bath at night in the morning we clean together. He won't let me brush his teeth at all, so at the moment he's just chewing it x

Following this thread even though Harry has no teeth yet! Surely he will get some soon though, so thought I'd like to be in the know :) xx ps that chewable toothbrush sounds great Lynds! Where do you get yours from? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back