Brushing teeth?

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hello girlies, back from my little trip to the mainland now, been very quiet as the internet in my parents house is soo slow plus I've been looking after Angel on my own and she's kept me very busy :)

So Angel now has her two front bottom teeth :) I read somewhere that you need to start brushing them as soon as they appear. How do I go about this? What toothpaste do I use? Do I use a brush or just smear some on with my finger? Any advice would be great :) thankies xx

Charlie doesn't have any yet but I use a toothbrusb 0-3 yrs and milk teeth toothpaste, I literally just wipe the toothbrush along the top and get a thin layer of toothpaste on, just to get him used to it (he hates it) x

Kynon doesn't have any yet but I've been giving him a baby toothbrush to hold and chew while i brush my teeth, my dentist friend gave it to me and said to do that until he gets his teeth then start to brush them.
Hope you had a nice trip to see your family x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yes we brush teeth with just a smear of toothpaste!

My dentist and hv both said not to use milk teeth toothpaste as its a milder taste and it's better for them to get used to the normal taste plus it's unnecessary and more expensive. I was recommended to use Colgate regular. Just the smallest smear on toothbrush.

Really? I was told there was too much fluoride or something in normal toothpaste and worse if they swallow that than milk teeth...I wouldn't like to give him our toothpaste anyway its too minty for me lol I hate minty toothpaste x

Thanks girls, how often should I do it, twice a day? I still can't believe she has two teeth, my ickle girl is getting growed up :) xx

Yeah twice a day, I sometimes forget to do his in the morning but he always does it after his bath so I can get him dressed in peace lol x

I also use milk teeth tooth paste and a little tooth brush, we do them twice a day! She wasn't keen at first.

The dental nurse told me normal toothepaste contains too much floride xx
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'd heard about the flouride thing too, luckily I got a milk teeth toothpaste sample and because I'll only be using a tiny amount it should last a while plus I've got a mini toothbrush for her too :) I'll give it a go tonight. Thanks for all your help and advice girls :) xx

Omg I forgot o got a sample in my cupboard and I went and bloody bought one :l duhhhhhh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back