teeth brushing

Amy_J

Reaction score
this might sound really bad, but i have no idea? should i be brushing marleys "teeth"???

... i got some milk teeth toothpaste yesterday and let him have a play in the bath "brushing" and he was ok havin a play... they arent even fully fledged teeth yet, 1 just popping up a bit and the other close behind.... to brush or not to brush???

i wud brush, ive religiously done madisons gums and teeth twice a day and now she wants to do it and she will remember if i forget haha!! xxx

I would brush too, I started brushing zacs as soon as they broke through the gums x

I'm brushing noas tooth, I just brush a couple of times n then let him play a min with it. Demba thinks its silly but I can't see why you wouldn't brush xx

Same as the other girls, def brush! If only to get used to it sooner rather than later :)

I brush aidens 2 little bottom teeth! Then he does it sucks the brush etc! But just wanted to ask obv he doesn't spit out the toothpaste so eats it ha and we using tap water is that ok and normal?! X

Oz's first tooth has cut through and is about 1/3 way out and I'm gonna start brushing that tonight. Well will just rub toothpaste on it first rather than use the brush coz I think it's still a bit sore for him xxx

thanks ladies, i deffo had the intention of brushing them if they were 'proper' teeth so to speak lol, atm its only a tinnnyyyyyy bit popping up, ive been doing it in the bath the last 2 night and touch wood he loves it!!! =)

I started brushing Evelyn's teeth and gums twice a day once they'd cut through. She loves having them brushed :)

I brush aidens 2 little bottom teeth! Then he does it sucks the brush etc! But just wanted to ask obv he doesn't spit out the toothpaste so eats it ha and we using tap water is that ok and normal?! X

marley does this too, im sure its fine as its specially formulated for little ones. he eats the bubbles out the bath too lol! baby toothpaste is really nice i have to admit!!:lol:! =) LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back