Teats question...

Rachel1509

Reaction score
As my milk supply has decreased, I've had to begin topping Noah up with formula. At first it was the normal C&G newborn one, but he's been having a lot of problems recently with tummy aches and trapped wind. I decided to put him on the Comfort version after receiving some advice.

He's had 3 bottles of this so far. First one he only drank about 30ml (he has 90ml at the moment), second bottle he polished it all off and third one was same as the first one. OH fed him the third time and said he was constantly falling asleep because he was tired out from sucking from the teat.
I've checked the box of formula and it says because it's thicker, medium flow teats are recommended. Looked on Tommee Tippee website and the medium flow are for 3 months +.

Noah is nearly 5 weeks old and was 4 weeks premature too. Would I be ok to try medium flow?

You could give them a go, if they are too fast it'll just spill out of his mouth and make a mess. you'll need to move on to them eventually so it's not costing anymore

My eldest was 5 weeks prem and went onto medium flow teats at 4 days old on advise of hv cos he was getting too tired. In fact all my kids have had medium flow teats from bout week old xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back