Teats?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Phoebe has been on teat flow 2 for a while now.
She's teething at the moment so is slightly off her feeds and is taking a while to finish her bottles.
I know teething is the reason but my OH KEEPS saying he thinks the teat isn't fast enough for her :roll:

I personally think the teat is fine and it's just because she is teething, but I was just wondering at what stage do they go onto level 3 teats, does anyone know? xx

We've always used variflo teats, found the numbered teats didn't match with her age/stage.

Whenever you feel they need too really as each baby is different
We're now on size 3 but they are a little too fast but the 2's are too slow but she's happier making mess drinking milk that not getting it quick enough

Was thinking I may need to move rhea up to number 3 as she seems to b losing interest in her milk or liking to rest in the middle. It's up to u Hun could always give it a go and see ? Shut oh up that way !! Lol xxx

after the first teat i bought variflow... he gulped it really quickly the first feed but now does it at his own pace x

I've never heard of variflow teats, how do they work and where can you get them from. Well I proved him wrong today I let him try it and sge coughed and spluttered, defo off her feeds cos of teething then x

My bottles are tommee tippee closer to nature and i found the teats at asda, the flow is as fast as LO sucks x

Ooh thanks do you know if they do them for Avent bottles? x

Thanks Lisa I'll have a look for them as I use tommy tippe !! Sure they should do them for advent bottles xxx

Angel is on 2 and I tried her on 3 a couple of weeks ago and she didnt get on with them. Just trial and error really to find out what suits your baby I think :) hope it gets sorted soon hun :) xx.

I've never heard of variflow teats, how do they work and where can you get them from. Well I proved him wrong today I let him try it and sge coughed and spluttered, defo off her feeds cos of teething then x

Hun sometimes it can take a few feeds for them to adapt. When I changed Will to level 2 it took about 3/4 feeds until he got used to them, he spluttered loads to start with xxx

Ella has been on variflow since about 4 weeks old! she drinks the bottle at her own pace now and
they also seem to help her bring her wind up easier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back