Variflow Teats

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I'm going to try Louie on a medium flow teat as he is falling asleep in middle of feeds and taking the bottle very slowly. Just wondering though if I'm maybe better with variflow teats. Has anyone used them? I only have 2 medium flow teats so need to buy more anyway but if I'm better with variflow I will get them instead. X

What bottles are you using? when i had Tommee tippee LO used to choke with the Variflow teats But since she's had the Avent bottles i've used Variflow and there great xx

He's on the tommee tippee bottles. I've seen some mixed reviews about the variflow. X

i cant offer advice about variflow as at 6 weeks i just went straight to medium flow but i will say with the medium flow it took about 2-3 feeds for him to get used to the faster flow but was fine from then on and that was with tommee tippee too x

I tried him on the medium and it didn't go well. I'll give it another try then if it takes getting used to. Thanks x

I went straight from 1st to vari flow my LO was only 3 weeks! Took him ages to drink bottle and used to get frustrated bless him! He's been on them ever since and I swear by them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back