...Tearing?

tearing was a massive fear of mine when i was pregnant and i did the perinneal massage from about 33 weeks i think.
i did tear tho but it was only 2nd degree and only needed 2 stitches. i think it helped slow me down that as i didnt have any pain releif (xept g&a) i could feel the pain of crowning and it stopped me pushing too fast!
its not nearly as bad as i thought it would be. i found it only slightly sore for about a week. i was so frightened of my first poo tho i only ate fruit for 10 days (maybe thats why i lost 2st? lol!)
dont worry youll b fine! :hug:

i tore quite badly cos in labour his heart rate went low so they had to deliver him by ventouse so obviously the first priority was to get him out quick so they weren't gentle. as i had epidural i didnt feel it until the day after and then was quite sore. even after 7 weeks i still feel a bit sore and not 100% down there

i remember mine were supposed to dissolve but i was having trouble sitting down a while after with the pain my midwife said they looked like they had been done tight or something :think: anyway she took a couple out and honestly i felt like i could just skip down the street!! i will always love my midwife for that :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back