• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tax credits??

Esoames

Reaction score
I know that i'm not eligible for tax credits now due to our household income but last year the threshold was £52,000ish and we earned £48,000 combined 2010/2011. I just rang up HMRC to tell them this and I'm still possibly not eligible for a tax rebate! I thought it might be a little bit owing to us, nothing special. I've got to wait 7 weeks to find out.

Am i wrong in thinking this?? tbh i'm glad i won't be claiming again as its too ruddy complicated!!

I'm not sure Emma but I know they're taking ages to let people know about back dated money as they owe me some too!

x xx

Fingers crossed you'll get something, i'm still waiting too but its only been a week and a half for us so far. It will so come in handy if we get something!

On my letter I got it says your eligible for the least amount if you earn between 32k-55k so I'm sure you should def get some! x x

I got £82! Better than a kick in the teeth! X

I phoned up the other day to say I'd dropped hours, went through all the options for changing hours then it said they couldn't do it and hung up! I hate tax credits!
Like you said though £82 is better than nothing!

We earned 36000 2009-2010
Not sure this year 2010-2011 but estemated 28000 u think we will get something

Thats about the same as us hun, you should get something x x

as i'm not sure what i will be working i've left it the same can i sort it out when i arrange what im doing with work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back