Tax Credits Cock Up!! Happy!!!

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Can't believe for once this place has made me smile!!!

I called on Wednesday to let them know we were changing little man's nursery and it would not be costing us as much (as it is we only get 40 a month towards it) but they realised that wen I updated our joint claim in Sept, they had my OH as working 10 hrs per week instead of 40 (some scanning error on their part) and we werent getting any money when we should have so she said she adjusted it and payment would be backdated.

Got my award notice today and will be getting £1100 on Tues!!!!!

I can't believe it! I've got absolutely nothing for Jaiden so far and was starting to shop this weekend which I knew would leave us short as usual but it had to be done but now I don't have to stress!!! I'm so happy!

Can't believe for once this place has made me smile!!!

I called on Wednesday to let them know we were changing little man's nursery and it would not be costing us as much (as it is we only get 40 a month towards it) but they realised that wen I updated our joint claim in Sept, they had my OH as working 10 hrs per week instead of 40 (some scanning error on their part) and we werent getting any money when we should have so she said she adjusted it and payment would be backdated.

Got my award notice today and will be getting £1100 on Tues!!!!!

I can't believe it! I've got absolutely nothing for Jaiden so far and was starting to shop this weekend which I knew would leave us short as usual but it had to be done but now I don't have to stress!!! I'm so happy!

That's brilliant :) send me some haha.
Enjoy shopping! X

This actually happen to me a few years ago, I didn't know I was entitled to a disability premium for the mental illness, they sent me a form, and I got about a grand back dated lol.

Isn't it wicked!! It's rare that they admit when they mess up. They're normally too quick to say you owe them. I'm buzzin!!

A grand?! :faint:

:yay: thats awesome!!! Enjoy shopping!

That's fab...now you can really splash out and not worry about counting the pennies :) xxx

Thanks everyone! It's a real blessing! I'm sure I'll find something else to stress about this month but it won't be money that's for sure!!!

Don't you just love unexpected surprises like that. Have a great time spending it!

Oh you lucky bugger! Enjoy spending, I certainly would!

Wow - That must be a huge weight off your mind hun! Enjoy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back