Tattoos

Williamsmummy

Reaction score
Anyone have or want to get any baby related tattoos? I'm going to get my sons hospital band around my wrist (well as far as it will go) x

Yep. Not too sure what I'm going to have. ATM it's footprints.

I would like the outline of Albert's hand tattooed on one of my palms.....just got to be brave enough to ask if it can be done lol. Luckily a friend of mine is a tattooist and even though she lives too far to do it she will be honest about it

ooh bb that would have to be gone over so many times as the skin on your palm sheds at a much faster rate. id recommend somewhere else but i like the hand print idea

ooh bb that would have to be gone over so many times as the skin on your palm sheds at a much faster rate. id recommend somewhere else but i like the hand print idea

Aaahhh ok, I did wonder whether it could be done anyway cos the skin is so much tougher. I have not been blessed with soft hands unfortunately lol. Maybe on my wrist then. Also liked the idea of having his foot prints walking across my tummy.......

Jeez - you girls are soooo brave!!!
The idea of tattooing myself scares the hell out of me! I've seen some gorgeous tats In here though! Lil footprints or handprint sounds great!!! Xxxx

I'm booked in to have mine in 2 weeks I'm so excited! I'm getting a maori kuro (I think that's what it's called) and twist. It represents mine and OHs marriage and life together, then has branches to represent D and can be added to for any further children x

I'm a wimp!! Too scared of the pain - although I did give birth without pain relief???? lol

I'm having Henry's name as an ambigram. I've already got mine and dh's name on my wrist and want Henry underneath.

This is the Henry one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339665247.342891.jpg

& this is what I already have
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339665372.378345.jpg

Yeah bb I thought u weren't allowed tats on palms of hands (and soles of feet)

I love tatttoos, I have 3 so far, planning my 4th and it will be Max's name with some sort of pattern I think. The footprint on your belly idea is so cute xxx

Yeah bb I thought u weren't allowed tats on palms of hands (and soles of feet)

I love tatttoos, I have 3 so far, planning my 4th and it will be Max's name with some sort of pattern I think. The footprint on your belly idea is so cute xxx

It depends some tattoo studios some refuse to tattoo your hands and feet but others will . Xxx

I'd love one, but DH HATES tattoos with a passion!!

Was tempted to just do it anyway, but then I think how annoyed I'd be if he did something I was that against. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I want a new one with both my boys combined in some way. Am running out of ideas and places to but them seeing as I have 8 so far. lol. I always original ones to that no-one else would have. I like to be special!!!!! lol

I'm going to get one on my back, the thing is my back has a fairy theme so not really sure :/
Here is what I have, any ideas gratefully received
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339669117.520891.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1339669193.866909.jpg
Xx

Sue they are stunning! Flower Fairies have some nice boy fairies, one of them would look cute with that!

I have 4 already 1 on my wrist 1 on my wedding finger 1 on my back and 1 on my belly the one on my back has Thomas and Jonathan's names on so will add James to that one n also getting their dob done as well xx

xxx

Heres mine, I just wanted simple but now I want it more pretty but I've already got 10 tattoos lol oops xx

391149_10151049659635657_50512360_n.jpg

I'm having kaiden in script writing with a fairy next to it after he is born xx

im gonna do a classic old skool tattoo heart design with Alyssa in script. i'll do it myself lol and it will be my 14th tattoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back