Tattoo in memory of my angel boy

heartbroken

Reaction score
Yesterday i got my first tattoo its my lil mans name on my neck with his date of birth/death.. David 5-10-10... Its really special to me and im hoping to get his footprints/handprints tattood onto me after xmas..

aww thats lovely and a great way to remember your little one. hope you are doing ok

Awww what a lovely way to remember your little one hun, hope you are ok and keep strong x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss. That's a great thing to do though. I've got a tattoo of my daughter's name in her own handwriting on the inside of my arm. When my baby got to the same age I was going to have the same for him. Instead now i'm planning a pair of blue angel wings with his initial x

I think that's a perfect way to remember hun - sending you a hug X

One of the girls on here suggested getting an angel for the xmas tree , so I have ben hunting hard and found a little metal angel book mark with march birthstone, when I MC'd a baby. I will be altering it slightly to hang on my xmas tree each year, just as an extra X

awh tats so cute a really good idea so sorry for ur loss ur angel is looking over u & ur family, xx

I think that's a perfect way to remember hun - sending you a hug X

One of the girls on here suggested getting an angel for the xmas tree , so I have ben hunting hard and found a little metal angel book mark with march birthstone, when I MC'd a baby. I will be altering it slightly to hang on my xmas tree each year, just as an extra X
Im so sorry for ur loss hun, tats a wonderful idea im dreading christmas witout my lil man.. i bought a decoration for my christmas tree also its a santas head but u put a photo inside it, xx

So sorry for your loss. That's a great thing to do though. I've got a tattoo of my daughter's name in her own handwriting on the inside of my arm. When my baby got to the same age I was going to have the same for him. Instead now i'm planning a pair of blue angel wings with his initial x
tanks hun, tats the most beautiful tattoo ive heard of id say its so special to u ur lil girls writing :).. im so sorry for ur loss ur other tattoo will be lovly to a great reminder of our lil angels xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back