Tasha is not well, post birth :-(

Jaidy

Reaction score
Poor Tasha. She text me yesterday night, bless her heart.

Well you know I said she had a bad time in labour??

It seems to have affected her quite hard, she says she wont be on the forum for a while (at least not until she is better.)

She is extremely sore and her BP is still high, the midwife said to her that her body has reacted badly to her labour and that she has to rest.

I really hope she gets better soon, so she can enjoy her new baby and xmas of course.

It seems some people get such a rough ride, and Tasha was so upbeat and positive :(

Wishing you get better really soon babe and we will see you when you are well again :hug:

Oh poor poor Tash, she really has had bad time bless her.

Sending positive get well vibes to her, and hope she is soon back home with her Princessxxx

Awwwwwwww poor Tasha :hug: Hope she improves soon so she can enjoy xmas with her new baby, and also that she has plenty of chance to rest up and recuperate.

Oh No!!!

Jaidy can you please tell Tasha that I am thinking of her and wishing her well. It must have been a hard labour for herand she must be feeling awful now. Put your feet up and rest chick ( if you can)

I hope you get better soon Tasha.....

Lyndsey

I don't want to appear insensitive but how common is this and what happens when you react badly to labour??

Poor Tasha, I know how she feels.

I was a really optimistic mum to be just like her, never bothered about going overdue, not worried about the pain etc. I had it all planned out, how I was going to stay and home as long as possible, move about during the pains etc blah blah blah.......

I ended up with a long hospital labour induction strapped to a machine, and you can feel really down after. I felt somehow I'd 'failed', that others make it sound like shelling peas, and I was robbed of that 'grab the bag, honey' moment of going into hospital. :?

A bad physical reaction to labour (and I'm guessing here :) ) Lyndsey, is probably the same as any reaction to physical stress. I was on drips for dehydration and my pulse rate slowed so I was monitered for shock.

If you're reading this Tasha, hope you feel better soon. I did, and would go through it all again and would keep an open mind and not set myself such standards next time. :)

Yeah she did sound a little down in her texts!

She is probably mentally and physically exhausted by the whole thing, especially as she was so desperate for a home birth. She has her little girl now though and I bet she was worth every second.

Its just a sad fact that labour can hit some harder than others and some people just have a real rough ride.

Il pass all your kind thoughts on, im sure she will be back as soon as she feels ready.

jaidy would you please pass on my personal get well wish to Tasha chick :(
i feel so sorry for her.

budge said:
jaidy would you please pass on my personal get well wish to Tasha chick :(
i feel so sorry for her.

Of course I will.

Il let her know we are all thinking of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics