Tapping game with your unborn.

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
So apparently to bond with your baby and to tire them out so that they don't keep you awake at night, you should tap on parts of your bump and get them to respond, changing the area that you're tapping every so often. I was also told if you put something on your belly (something small) and tap that, it will make a noise which will get your baby's attention more.

I don't think I can do this yet as although baby is kicking, the kicks aren't very strong just yet. I do think baby is building up a personality though because earlier when I was lying uncomfortably, the baby kicked me about 10 times one after the other as if to say, "MOVE". :p

Just thought I'd share this with you ladies.
Apparently it is also a good exercise for your baby's movement in the womb, and somehow helps the baby to get into the correct position for birth because of course.. they're wriggling around and kicking up a fuss.

That is all! :) xxx

Lol! I do this sometimes to try and wake it up didn't realise it was something to help it develop though!

Me and little Charlie often play games! Especially when he is sticking his foot out and I push on it then he moves it, then seconds later its back!! Doesn't seem to tire him out tho, if anything it wakes him up and causes me trouble..lol

I do this too - if I feel a foot/shoulder pointing out my stomach if I give it a gentle push it disappears and reappears somewhere else its so cute.

:)

I have a little boogie with my bubba! She seems to kick/move LOADS when I play music. I tried the tapping, and she responds to that also. She is most active at night, so I doubt it will tire her out - when I cuddle up to OH in bed he gets booted in the back :lol:

My mum used to do that to my Dad :p
She said when baby's kicks get stronger, for me to put my belly up against OH and let him have some of the pain too! xxx

lol i tap my belly x x always gets baby moving about xx

I play with duffle all the time :)
Sometimes I tap and get his attention :) I've also moved him when he has gone all over to one side lol I gently push him back that usually gets a good wiggle
I dont think it tires him out but it's fun to do and see the reactions, hubby does it to

I've started tapping, didn't get any replies the first few days but now I am!!
Baby kicks me if I tap or jiggle my belly around :lol:
I hope I'm not annoying him/her? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back