• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Talk about a bad day :(

snoop

Reaction score
First thing this morning I was in agony with my shoulder and couldnt move my head left.
Then my daughter was ill.
Then I got light headed and fell down the stairs.
Then the pet shop was close
Dogs raided the bucket an scattered it over the kitchen :wall2:
Then my daughter throw up all over my kitchen, whilst inbetween that my dogs were sick also
Then I was sick lol
Now I have a sore throat and pain in my left boob
Just hope tomorrow is better lol it can't be worse haha

Awwww and there's me thinking I have it bad now :(
I had a lovely day but now I'm complaining about OH being a knob (which he is). But I do think that if I have a good day, somewhere it has to end badly :p I guess that day is today for me.

I hope your day tomorrow is better!xxx

Good grief :shock:

What a day.

At least you've had your day from hell for the year and can relax until 2012 ;)

I hope you're all feeling better soon :hug:

Good grief! Louise is rite... uv had about a yrs worth in one so I reckon ur all set for the next 12 months ;-)

Lol, at least I was not the only one having a bad day and that was only some of the stuff that went on yesterday haha. I think we can make this our official bad day thread to complain in :lol:

Awwww and there's me thinking I have it bad now :(
I had a lovely day but now I'm complaining about OH being a knob (which he is). But I do think that if I have a good day, somewhere it has to end badly :p I guess that day is today for me.

I hope your day tomorrow is better!xxx

I own one of them too lol I only grt piece when he us away spending time with his son from his ex relationship lol Xxxx

:lol: He can get on my tits sometimes.
I'm expecting a nice day with him tomorrow though so he best be on his good behaviour. He fails to think before he speaks 99.9% of the time! :wall: xxx

:lol: He can get on my tits sometimes.
I'm expecting a nice day with him tomorrow though so he best be on his good behaviour. He fails to think before he speaks 99.9% of the time! :wall: xxx

Sorry been working and could not get on. Was he on his best behavior? Mine is busy at his car so I am enjoying the peace and quite for a bit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back