Taking your mind off ttc and tww.

T84

Reaction score
This tww is driving me nuts ladies.... I JUST WANNA BE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

Hubby is at work and all I'm thinking about is the countdown to testing and praying that this is my month. I've even gone as far to go back to my 2ww posts when I got my bfp and compare symptoms... Yes I am crazy!! It just tortures me even more. :-( :-( :-(

How do you ladies get through your 2ww? Any tips and tricks? X x

Gawd don't ask me, I was a demon this 2ww! Will attempt to ignore it this month and just get on with life, hopefully the good weather will remain, being out and about it good. And I've decided I'm going to start reading again, it might help as a distraction xx

This tww is driving me nuts ladies.... I JUST WANNA BE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

Hubby is at work and all I'm thinking about is the countdown to testing and praying that this is my month. I've even gone as far to go back to my 2ww posts when I got my bfp and compare symptoms... Yes I am crazy!! It just tortures me even more. :-( :-( :-(

How do you ladies get through your 2ww? Any tips and tricks? X x

When you thinking of testing? Xx

Oh its so hard isnt it !

Im currently surfing through a thread on how many days dpo got their bfps and what their symptoms leading up to it were ! nightmare !

Works usually a good one, or shopping :) or going out with the girls for a night usually helps :)

Haha thanks guys. A few good suggestions!!

It's crazy Sarah eh! I was thinking of doing the same. Af due any day now, or spotting at least like the last 2 cycles, so on constant knicker watch. Boobs are a bit sore and pains in foof but nothing else x x

Lol foof pains are probably aches from using it so much on honeymoon ;-)

All sound good Hun x

BabyDust *****

If I was going to SS I have a bit of brown cm yesterday and a little today, cramping low down, tearful, bit fuzzy feeling, sore nips to touch and thirsty today but Bfn on an IC today so reckon all going to be AF related x

BabyDust *****

If I was really going too ss, I would say sore nipples, shooting pain in foof, low down cramping for a few days. That's about it.... Also af related, grrrr!! X x

You two are killing me! Test test test test!! Xx

Haha, it's too early for me yet. Af is due sun at the latest. I'm not feeling hopeful honestly, I'm just waiting on spotting to start. X x

I hope it stays away, bloody spotting is the pits xx

Are you still spotting or is af here. If spotting for me even holds out a couple more days then af comes sun ill know things are on the up. Had already started spotting by this time last cycle and it carried on for 6 days before af x x

So IC today was bfn (10dpo)

Spotting and cramping have now stopped ???

BabyDust *****

Spotting is pants as it goes on and you just want it to make up its mind so you can get on with cd1

BabyDust *****

This cycle I got to 12dpo before the spotting and it only lasted one day before AF showed yesterday. This is defo a huge improvement for me and I totally think the acupuncture has helped so now the tears have gone I'm going to remain hopeful for this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back