8dpo and feeling anxious..

han_c

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I've just joined this site. Me and my OH are ttc and the waits in betweein testing is driving me crazy!!! I have wasted 3 tests already this cycle hoping for a miracle early positive result lol! Is anyone else 8dpo and waiting to test or going crazy in the 2ww like me!?

Hi and welcome sounds like me when I was TTC..good luck hun

Thank you! I'm sure I'm not alone in obsessing over symptoms and doing tests hoping for a positive result..!

U r defo not alone lol, fx for you hun.

Michelle. x

Another newbie here. I've just done my first TWW (BFN :( ) but I so know what you mean about going crazy. I swung between being convinced I was pregnant, and convinced I wasn't. I guess there's something nice about the TWW though - the thought that you might be pregnant. Can't wait for my next one! Good luck!!!

Been there too! One lesson I have learnt is that testing too early isn't a good idea, I got a neg when I tested then a week later got a positive, if the hormone level isn't high enough a test may not pick it up! X

Hi,

I'm also 8 DPO on my first ever TWW. I've tested 5 times since Sunday...those ICs in the cupboard call out to me every time I go in the bathroom!

Fingers crossed for us all xx

I'm the same.. I keep thinking I've got 'a feeling' even though I know that its wayyyy too early to test I can't help myself!! I'm just too impatient :)

Fingers crossed for everyone x

Hi,

I totally know how you feel the 2ww drives me crazy and I can't help myself but start testing early especially if I have HPT in the house. In a way I think it helps to soften the blow when AF turns up.

FX you will het your BFP soon Hun xxx

I'm in my 2ww now and have been going a little bit mad symptom spotting - just trying to keep myself busy really... I usually try and wait until I'm 12dpo to test at least - I'd hold off testing a few more days if you can - it must be horrible seing all those BFNs... Good luck :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back