8dpo and feeling anxious..

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by han_c, Jan 31, 2012.

1. han_c

han_c Member

Hi ladies! I've just joined this site. Me and my OH are ttc and the waits in betweein testing is driving me crazy!!! I have wasted 3 tests already this cycle hoping for a miracle early positive result lol! Is anyone else 8dpo and waiting to test or going crazy in the 2ww like me!?

2. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome sounds like me when I was TTC..good luck hun

3. han_c

han_c Member

Thank you! I'm sure I'm not alone in obsessing over symptoms and doing tests hoping for a positive result..!

4. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

U r defo not alone lol, fx for you hun.

Michelle. x

5. jen9984

jen9984 Well-Known Member

Another newbie here. I've just done my first TWW (BFN :( ) but I so know what you mean about going crazy. I swung between being convinced I was pregnant, and convinced I wasn't. I guess there's something nice about the TWW though - the thought that you might be pregnant. Can't wait for my next one! Good luck!!!

6. twinkles

twinkles Well-Known Member

Been there too! One lesson I have learnt is that testing too early isn't a good idea, I got a neg when I tested then a week later got a positive, if the hormone level isn't high enough a test may not pick it up! X

7. JeezLouise

JeezLouise Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm also 8 DPO on my first ever TWW. I've tested 5 times since Sunday...those ICs in the cupboard call out to me every time I go in the bathroom!

Fingers crossed for us all xx

8. han_c

han_c Member

I'm the same.. I keep thinking I've got 'a feeling' even though I know that its wayyyy too early to test I can't help myself!! I'm just too impatient :)

Fingers crossed for everyone x

9. Clairabella

Clairabella Well-Known Member

Hi,

I totally know how you feel the 2ww drives me crazy and I can't help myself but start testing early especially if I have HPT in the house. In a way I think it helps to soften the blow when AF turns up.

FX you will het your BFP soon Hun xxx

10. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

I'm in my 2ww now and have been going a little bit mad symptom spotting - just trying to keep myself busy really... I usually try and wait until I'm 12dpo to test at least - I'd hold off testing a few more days if you can - it must be horrible seing all those BFNs... Good luck :) xxx