taking ages to eat

Babylicious

Reaction score
paris has started taking 40 mins to an hour to eat her tea or lunch - anyway to combat this?

harrison went through this stage and he still eats really really slow, what it was with him is that he couldn't be botherd to sit and eat. All i did was him was make it clear that he had to eat all his tea no matter how long it took him, even resorting on a few occasions to warming his food back up until he had eaten enough.

As long as she is eating all her meals i'm guessing in time she will start to eat faster, i guess its just a phase as most of my friends have had the same problem with their children.

Tia like that she will sit there for ages eating her lunch/dinner, and you ask her if shes finished yet (about 30 mins after giving it to her) and she says no and sit there for another 15 mins eating/ playing with it

Tia's the same when we are at home... She takes ages to eat her food...she also always needs to go and pee half way through dinner... :roll:

Tia got better when she started eating school meals again. Basically the kids get a set amount of time and that's it... if they don't eat it in that time, it gets taken away and they go hungry... so she learnt to eat her food with some haste... although when she is not going through a growth spurt she doesn't seem to mind as she is never that hungry.

I would say an 40 mins to and hour is normal though. Our most difficult task atm is getting Tia to actually eat anything healthy and green... :roll: she never used to be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back