tad excited and scared!

bizzygirl101

Reaction score
Just been to loo and lots of EWCM! Also feeling heavy and ov'ish! So all on for BD tonight, didnt do it last night though as beast was up all hours :roll:
That is kind of what is making me scared, if i do fall this month, im worried. We live in a small 2 bed cottage, and have just bought next door to renovate and rent out, so we ahve lots on our plate, no money and will have to stay in our house for the forseeable future. I really want to move to a bigger house before we had another baby, as i can just see them waking each other up and me going completely mental!!! I am very tired, so prob making a mountain out of a mole hill!

How do you cope those of you with 2 and a small house? Please tell me its ok!! I cant wait to be pregnant again and give my boy a bro or sis!

Thanks ladies

people just cope dont they? its no different to when i was growing up with 3 sharing 2 bedrooms.
but if youre not 100% sure its the right time then hold off till later.

thanks hollyhobby, i am a nightmare when it comes to crunch time, then if im in the 2 ww and not sure im in a with a chance im absolutley gutted, the same as when af arrives, OH very keen to have another and my little boy is good so i dont know what im moaning about really! Its just such a big thing i get a little freaked out!!

you're letting your head get in the way :shakehead:
seldom do we regret letting our heart rule us when it's something that would be highly unlikely ever to be thought of as a mistake :hug:

what a fab way of putting it! Thanks i am going to relax and go with the flow, i ahve alot of outside influences messing with my head (my mum will FREAK) but my little family is all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back