TTC will have to go on hold :(

Grace.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm really fed up, me and DH have been told we have to move out our house by 27th Feb as the landlord wants to sell. :x We have decided instead of finding somewhere else to rent we are going to move in with my mum & dad and try and save a deposit on a house. Its going to be mad, its not just us it's our dog and cat as well! Anyway we have 3 weeks to get all our stuff into storage and get the house all spick 'n' span for an inspection, hopefully we'll get our bond back!

Anyway, I don't think now is the time to try and concieve a baby, not just our situation but I don't think it will help with sleeping next door to mum & dads room. :oops: I'm gutted, I've really got into this TTC business, part of me still wants to try but i just don't know! :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I'm just feeling sorry for myself! :oops:

By where you are in your chart it looks as though nature may be deciding this month. Good luck if it's a BFP :D

Thanks Becs,

It would be just my luck getting caught this month, but I hope so!

aww good luck witht he move , sure fate will send u in right direction , maybe u could not try at ya mums but just let nature takes it cause ?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back