• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird feelings,confused and mixed up.

Naismum

Reaction score
Hello. Im new here.
I just need someone to talk to.
We have been trying for a baby for 4 yers and i am now 7 days late.
I am having weird feelings.. im peeing alot, discharge, tired, no appetite, crying alot, crampy feelin.
I am already a mum to a 15 year old but i cant remember the symptoms i had with her..
Every time i want to pee im scared to death to go incase i ahve started my period.
I have been late before but never this late and scared to get a test because when i have in the past its been neg and i have got my period after i did it. I just dont want to be disapointed.
I just want someone to say the words to me yes your pregnant but scared to death to do a test, im enjoying the feelings im ahving hoping i am. Am i been silly, Is it all in my head? :think:

I think you should do a test and put yourself out of the misery! You never know it might be your lucky month, good luck! :D

Sounds like you have a lot of promising symptoms love, go on test!!!

Use a good test ie. Clearblue and first thing in the morning! That way - you're going to get the most clear result!
Fingers crossed for your BFP!!! :wink:

Emilia xx

you sound like you're pregnant to me so go and do a test and put you AND us (lol) out our misery!

did a clearblue this afternoon and it was neg. Am i rushing the tests?

2-5 days before AF they say. But even if you test that early you may still have a negative result & be pregnant.

I'd hold out until your AF date now :D

Good luck :pray:

I think i have a water infection,Looked on here for info and a site said it is very likely for a pregnant woman to get it due to change in hormone levels etc!! Now i am starting to think that i did a test to early and i am pregnant! God help me im going crazy! Im sick of going to the loo every half hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back