Symptoms

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I've been extremely fortunate to have had hardly any symptoms during Tri1, other than being completely wiped out by tiredness, and some slight nausea to start with I've had hardly any symptoms.

However now, I've started dry heaving quite often, it started when I was brushing my teeth, really really wretching (sorry way TMI), then whenever I smelled a funny smell or saw some dirt, now it seems to be happening quite often. Has anyone else had this? Is it normal? :)

Thanks

I was sick every time I brushed my teeth from weeks 6 to 14 but it seems to have stopped now.

I thought I was starting to feel normal again but after a week back at work the tiredness train has hit again!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thats when I am sick when brushing my teeth - although nothing coming up. Still have it now at 17+ weeks... hoping it stops completely soon!

Sounds normal to me. Sickness and nausea started for me at 6 weeks and still going strong although touch wood I have now had a few days without actually being sick so hoping the light is finally at the end of the tunnel!!

Hope it doesn't last long for you xx

I'm grateful that I'm not being sick, it's like I've got excess saliva, just gives me a weird feeling in my stomach afterwards.
Hope your symptoms settle down soon girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back