Symptoms starting to ease off

Sydneysmum

Reaction score
Regardless of what my ticker says, I've just gone 10 weeks and my early pregancy symptoms have started to ease off. I've had nausea, loss of appetite, headaches and death-like fatigue, which peaked with a vengeance last week - the symptoms are still there, just not quite as debilitating. Whilst I feel relieved I also initially felt a little worried but I've done some research and it's apparently quite common. My other half cooks on a Saturday so I've just eaten a hearty dinner but I had to leave half of my sticky bun in M & S today because I just didn't feel like it :(

Has anybody else experienced a subsidence of sypmtoms this early?

Sorry, have just realised that I was reading about this subject in justanothergirl's thread below just yesterday. Oh dear...pregnancy brain kicking in I guess...

I lost all my symptoms at the same time as you are now and I was equally as worried and was constantly poking my boobs to see if they were huting ha ha,

I have since had a scan and everything is fine so dont worry and enjoy being without symptoms as many women on here have posted that after a restbite they come back with a vengance.

Touchwood mine havent!!!!

I have had exsactly the same thing this week. Im almost 10 weeks and from weeks 5-9 i was sick, dizzy, sore boobs and seriosly off all food!
This week tho i only have sore boobs and, like you while im glad its gone it does make you worry.

Then again, i worried something was wrong as i was soo ill! You cant please some people..ha ha. :D

Mine kept coming and going all the way through the first tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back