Symptoms!

MrsEvans

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:, this is my first post here so sorry its a long one!
I started my period on the 19th September and we started TTC. Over the past 10-12 days I have had every symptom under the sun including cramps, tiredness, sickness, nausea and on Monday noticed some very small amounts of bleeding when going for a wee on the loo paper (TMI!) which I was so sure was implantation bleeding - which went by Tuesday.

Unfortunately my period due yesterday seems to have come as planned, but I still feel all these symptoms and I never get any of this during periods before ever and certainly not 10 days before! Needless to say I did take a number of pregnancy tests before I came on and all were BFN's. I know some might think I'm imagining the symtoms but I only googled them when I started getting them and I have never ever had any early bleeding before like I had Monday! And the cramps were like the ones I had when I was in my teens, something that just doesnt happen to me anymore. Does anyone think it could be decidual bleeding? Or should I just see how I go? Thanks ladies!

Last edited:
Hiya MrsE :) Welcome!

It's not that people imagine them, it's more like a case of heightened awareness to sensations that otherwise go unnoticed.

We are looking for something different, not necessarily something that we saw on a symptom list - it could be anything because once you get the google out you literally can always find one person somewhere that claimed the exact same thing happened just before they got a BFP but it doesn't mean it was because of the BFP.

It's really hard to deal with and so confusing and i think everyone in the ttc section has been a victim of it at some point.

I had joint pain one cycle, never had it in my life and i found a convenient site that told me it was a pregnancy symptom - i still got a BFN :(

I think that you should assume that it's not your cycle for a BFP and who knows, you might get a pleasant surprise :good:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back