Am I?

vikki.83

Reaction score
hello, i'm a new member and am looking for some advice.

i usually have a 40 day cycle, my last period began on the 20th of may. i had some very light bleeding on the morning of the 11th and 12th of june, the spotting started red but was so small, then it was brown. i've never experianced mid-cycle bleeding before.(except when i was on the pill years ago) do you think it is implantation bleeding? i had inprotected sex about a week before the bleeding and a few times before that. i also feel very nauseated and have been sick a few times. but i'm a sickly person anyway, i also feel that i have been having a lot more vaginal discharge the last few days. (not itchy/smelly)

Sounds really good so far! :D

To save disappointment I would wait until you get to the date of your missed period and then do a clear blue digital test. This is what I did and I got a big fat "PREGNANT" in the window in less than a minute!

How agonising that you have a 40 day cycle! you have longer to wait than everyone else. Just keep everything crossed.

Fingers crossed at this end!

8)

thank you for your reply, it is such a pain that i have to wait. i'm so impatient. i've done a few pt's with negative result but i knew they would be neg because it was far too early. just desperate to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back