Symptoms?? What do you think??

A&J

Reaction score
:wave: Is an increase in CM a possible symptom? It is just that the past 3/4 days I have noticed a big increase (sorry tmi) It is not EW but more creamy. other symptoms are

Nausea....only today though and not actually been :puke: but feel like I am going to be.
Drinking loads
Weeing loads....but that could be due to drinking loads :roll:
Stomach delicate to touch and also feels strange can not explain it though.
Food tasting strange and tasteless
Gassy :oops:
Feel like I am coming down with a cold
I am tied and have no energy.
Sensitive nipples.

What do you think? do you think they look good? I am trying not to get excited. I am on cd 49 I have no idea when I am due on and not 100% sure if I have OVed yet. I am testing on Tuesday If I can hold off that long :D

Thanks for reading.xx

all sounds good but might be sensitive of symptoms due to symptom spotting possibly? only saying cos i do it every month!! i really hope its good signs for you though xx

rusks said:
all sounds good but might be sensitive of symptoms due to symptom spotting possibly?

That is what I am thinking and why I am trying not to get excited but that is easier said then done :doh: :lol: Going to be a long wait till Tuesday to test.

A&J said:
:wave: Is an increase in CM a possible symptom? It is just that the past 3/4 days I have noticed a big increase (sorry tmi) It is not EW but more creamy. other symptoms are

Nausea....only today though and not actually been :puke: but feel like I am going to be.
Drinking loads
Sensitive nipples.

What do you think? do you think they look good? I am trying not to get excited. I am on cd 49 I have no idea when I am due on and not 100% sure if I have OVed yet. I am testing on Tuesday If I can hold off that long :D

Thanks for reading.xx
omg its like mirroring back to me the symptoms i've been having before my bfp today :cheer: good luck

Anna23 said:
omg its like mirroring back to me the symptoms i've been having before my bfp today :cheer: good luck

OMG you got your BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am sooooo Happy for you I have just made my OH jump from screaming so loud :lol:

Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Good luck, it sounds really promising!!! You are so good waiting to do a test, I wish I had your self control!!!

Kelly xx

KeLe101 said:
Good luck, it sounds really promising!!! You are so good waiting to do a test, I wish I had your self control!!!

Kelly xx

I don't normally have any self control when it come to poas but I got my last BFP on my husbands birthday so I am hoping I get my next BFP on my birthday....and plus Cheri and Jenny( I can not remember 2nd name :doh:) said that I would get my BFP early sept. :pray:

A&J said:
Anna23 said:

OMG you got your BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I am sooooo Happy for you I have just made my OH jump from screaming so loud :lol:

Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:
aww bless thanks :D ohhh i hope you do get your bfp that way cheri and jenny will be right :D :pray: :pray:

How exciting A&J.... I've got everything crossed for you. :rotfl: Sounds like how I felt last week though!! :pray:

A&J....it sounds exactly how I'm feeling :hug:

Fingers crossed for both of us.

Lisa

Sounds very VERY promising :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done for holding out until Tuesday and best of luck for your test :hug: :hug:

Sounds very VERY promising :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done for holding out until Tuesday and best of luck for your test :hug: :hug:

A&J said:

Drinking loads
Sensitive nipples.

Thanks for reading.xx

Hi A&J

If you are not sure when/if you ovulated why don't you test already?! I'm over excited for you but from what you're saying you could already be 14dpo as you don't know when you ovulated?!?!

I have NO SELF CONTROL!

ejjie said:
why don't you test already?!

I have NO SELF CONTROL!

You should not be encouraging that sort of behavior!(sp?) :shakehead: :D :lol: I will not test until Tues!! :fib:

I will tell you a secret..... I caved in and tested earlier and got a BFN :( I did test about 7.45pm so not FMU!...knowing me I will test again with fmu now

Thanks for the replies I am sure that it is all in my head.

SUZICAT Got my fingers crossed for you when are you next testing? :pray: :hug:
xx

Keeping everything crossed for you whenever you decide to test again (but if it was me I'd be POAS in the morning :oops: )!!

I'm trying to be good and wait until Sunday before I test....although I'm CD26....I didn't realise...not sure now when af is due. Last month my cycle was 27 days starting on the Sunday so I'm thinking on that basis the witch is due to visit on Saturday. I think if I get to Sunday and she's not here I'm use the digi in the cupboard....it's the only test I have in the house at the mo (after using up 2 First Responses - Sunday and Wed this week....I know, I know......far too early and a total waste of £12.

Good luck A&J. If you test and get your bfp then I'll be picking up some more tests on the way home from work. :wall:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back