Symptoms stopped...should I worry?

CountryGirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Just a question - after weeks of illness (infections, migraines) I've all of a sudden stopped (which is great!) but don't have any symptoms at all now.

Hardly any sick feelings, not that tired (except because I didn't sleep well), no cravings, no headaches and can't even feel a bump starting to grow - I'm hoping it's just too soon for that though.

Should I be worried about symptoms stopping? Got my first MW appointment on Friday and I wondered if I could force her to look for a heartbeat?

Anyway, advice would be appreciated. Just starting to wonder if it's all imaginary now - I sound crazy don't I??

Unlikely they could find with a Doppler at this stage. If you're worried call and ask I'd you can have a reassurance scan

Same with the scan- worth it if your concerned

Plus upping the ultrasound waves to hear a heartbeat is not healthy for a young bean so the sonographer told
Me- seeing the heart flicker was enough - still worrying like mad though xx

Okay thanks.

Who do I call re: a scan, doctors or midwife? Because I might just wait until Friday and then tell her...

I was out of hours so went via 111 and appointment at out of hours surgery at hospital

Maybe drop her a bell or something - they do say unless your bleeding or in pain they don't give scans where I live? my symtoms have come and gone a fair bit

Apparently circa 10 weeks is when your embryo becomes a featus and your placenta takes over so you could be approaching that stage - which would mean your hormones will start relaxing abit :)

When I hit 9 weeks exactly everything went away for about a week and since then I've just had the occasional sore boobs.
I had my 12 week scan this morning and everything's great, so don't worry yourself.

The midwife explained that morning sickness is due to the mother's liver trying to figure out what's going on with the hormone levels. Until it does, it reacts the same as it would to a hangover...hence the sickness and headaches. Every woman's liver figures it out at different stages, but 9-12 weeks is absolutely normal for everything to ease.

Good luck x

I don't think you need a scan as you aren't bleeding?! And where I live it's hard to get one. Midwife won't check for heartbeat until 16 weeks as 9 weeks is too early too look. And symptoms going is completely normal and nothing to worry about. Only thing I've had is nausea and that comes and goes.

i feel the same hun i am goin doctors today to ask if i could have a scan but i had one at 7 weeks so not sure if they will but im that worried im not sleepin proper so worth asking lol xx

I wouldn't worry to much. I had really bad sickness constantly all day, tiredness and headaches. They suddenly left at about 7 weeks, I thought something was wrong but at my 8 week scan everything was fine. The baby was growing fine and there was a strong heartbeat :D I'm 8+3 now and my symptoms just come and go as they please instead of being there constant.

I'd get a scan just to give you peace of mind :D xxx

I think we all expect to get all these symptons because google tells us what typical symptons are, however it seems more and more of us are hardly experiencing any of them. I don't even feel pregnant apart from slight sore boobs and my belly is now becoming slightly rounder and hard. But I had a 8 week scan and all was ok so there is no reason why I should worry but I even forget I am pregnant most of the time :)

All will be fine Hun, we should be greatful as some ladies really do have a rough first tri 1 and they would probably be jealous of the ladies that do not seem to suffering with nausea, headaches etc etc

This happened to me I went from feeling under the weather to nothing.
I wrote a thread on here and complained I didn't feel 'sick enough' now I'm paying for it. Week 11 it got me good,
Still suffering a lot now :( you might just be lucky!
But yeah as everyone else said Doppler won't pick a heart up this early & I don't know if they will offer a scan as your not bleeding or in pain .

Xx

I think we all expect to get all these symptons because google tells us what typical symptons are, however it seems more and more of us are hardly experiencing any of them. I don't even feel pregnant apart from slight sore boobs and my belly is now becoming slightly rounder and hard. But I had a 8 week scan and all was ok so there is no reason why I should worry but I even forget I am pregnant most of the time :)

All will be fine Hun, we should be greatful as some ladies really do have a rough first tri 1 and they would probably be jealous of the ladies that do not seem to suffering with nausea, headaches etc etc

I am jealous!

I think you've had your share of being sick, and its time to bloom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back