Symptoms have disapperaed should i worry

ruthdowd1

Reaction score
my symptoms of sometimes nausea and tiredness have disappeared, I have sore and sometime itchy nipples and feel washed out.

I alos have a sire belly button and the surrounding area is tender to the touch?

I am 11 weeks and 3 days and have my scan on tuesday is this anything to worry about?

I am not showing at all but i am overweight ;-/

I wouldnt worry too much my symptoms came and went and everything was fine.... it could also just be that your sickness is heading away sooner than some of us so try and relax and Im sure all will be ok at your scan!

However if your stressing ring your midwife to put your mind at rest xxx

I had no symptoms from 7 weeks, its prob just your body getting used to hormones and the placenta taking over

my symptoms of sometimes nausea and tiredness have disappeared, I have sore and sometime itchy nipples and feel washed out.

I alos have a sire belly button and the surrounding area is tender to the touch?

I am 11 weeks and 3 days and have my scan on tuesday is this anything to worry about?

I am not showing at all but i am overweight ;-/

I hope you're feeling better now? I have the same belly button tenderness - mine is just up from my hip bone but on a level with the belly button if that makes sense and feels like a muscle pulling/pokey feeling. Do not like :(
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back