Swollen Vagina

charlene09

Reaction score
What does it mean when your vagina swells during pregnancy.

I was in the bath and put soap down there ready to shave and omg my lips have gone so chubby! I got OH to come in and feel and he said that it feels normal.. but suppose no one knows down there as well as there self.
Just wondering what the cause of this is and what I can do to help the swelling go down?

Hey hun. I think I know what you mean as I thought mine were a bit swollen too. Guessing it's due to increased blood flow.... I have a uti atm as well so feel horrible down below just now in general :( xx

Maybe just a little extra sensitive at the mo to soaps etc, our skin does crazy things when preggers!!! X

sure does it's madness! hope it goes down though, don't like having a fat flu x

Ha ha no, maybe a cool flannel or some camomile might help x

Not heard anybody else ever call it a flu!!! You have just made me laugh so much that is what me and my sister always called it but stopped when we saw a sign at a caravan park saying clean tour flu out once a year!
Sorry im laughing and your in pain hope it goes down xx

Not heard anybody else ever call it a flu!!! You have just made me laugh so much that is what me and my sister always called it but stopped when we saw a sign at a caravan park saying clean tour flu out once a year!

where are you from? might be my area lol x

I agree it's extra blood flow it is normal to come and go during the pregnancy and very common at the end but you won't be able to see it by then so it's all good , I can barely see mine now lol xx

Manchester but asked my mum told where it came from and she said my nana who is irish so who knows where it come!

I am glad I am not the only one wondering this. :)

I have had the same thing and was a little worried as never had this on my previous pregnancy, but I see I'm not on my own so feel a little better.x

Manchester but asked my mum told where it came from and she said my nana who is irish so who knows where it come!

This is probably why then because I am from Manchester too haha :D Where abouts in manchester are you

I have had the same thing and was a little worried as never had this on my previous pregnancy, but I see I'm not on my own so feel a little better.x

I never had it my previous pregnancy either but this one it has gone massive!!!!!

This is probably why then because I am from Manchester too haha :D Where abouts in manchester are you

Im fallowfield how about you?

Im fallowfield how about you?

I'm little hulton, if you know where that is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back