Swollen Fallopian tube?

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hi, me again I'm afraid!
I had my early scan at the EPU on friday and the baby was in the right place with a heartbeat but they could see my left Fallopian tube (apparently they can't normally see them at all) and they said it was swollen. They didn't seem massively concerned, just told me to let my doctor know in case they want to look into it. She said it could maybe be fluid or a twist in the tube or something like that.
Has anyone else had this or know what can cause it or anything? I really didn't want t google it as I'm sure ill just scare myself.
Thank you :)

Morning Sarah,sorry hun- I don't know anything about this but I didn't want you to think nobody was listening. I'm sure one of the girls will be able to help but I think you're doing the right thing by staying way from Google - it scares me whenever I look up anything like this too. Hang in there - someone will offer some info in a bit I'm sure x

I'm not sure hun. The thing I'd take into account, though, is that the epu weren't overly concerned so try not to worry and definitely stay off Google! Xx

Thanks :), google is definitely not my friend. I will hopefully be getting a drs appointment as soon as I possibly can as its weird knowing there's something up but not knowing anything about it. I wish they'd said a little more about what it could mean.

No idea but if the hospital arent overly worried then maybe its just one of those things? x

Sorry I don't know hon as I haven't experienced it but hope if you get a doctor's appointment they can put your mind at ease. Like Cos said though, if the hospital were not concerned then hopefully there is no reason for concern.

Hope you're ok

xx

Thank you guys, hopefully it's just one of those things! I'll try not to think about it :)

Dont have any experience of this but hope that things get sorted out and you get some answers at your doctors...like the others said, Im sure it is nothing to be overly concerned about.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back