Remember me?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

I don't know if you remember me. Or if any of you are still around who i used to chat with? Anyways i used to post LOADS when i was pregnant, and had all the time in the world!

Anyway thought i'd better pop in and say hi seeing as i never post!! Last time i think was after my horrendous birth. Alfie was Born on the 19th June 2007. Afer a 31 hour labour resulting in emergency csection and 6 days n hospital. Anyways.......

Well an update:

Alfie is 8 1/2 months old now. He is crawling (commando style) has two teeth and sleeps from 7pm to 7.30 / 8am. I love him to bits and being a mummy is hard but brilliant. I went back to work a couple of weeks ago and hate it. Spent the while first week in tears!

nyway here are some piccys:
n712160730_987786_2023.jpg

n712160730_973221_2306.jpg

n712160730_973222_5975.jpg

Hope that works. I know Neeko is still around but is anyone else whao due around June 2007? Dunno where the time has gone, lol!

Love to see how everyone and there little ones are doing!

Love to all
Laura & Alfie Bear
xxxxx

I am still here to. He's a cutie :D

I remember you, we were in third tri together - alfie gorgeous!

I remember you! we had our little ones around the same time and i remember feeling the same way you did after a traumatic birth. I often wondered if you were ok.

Your little one is gorgeous! well done! xx :hug:

Me too - I'm still here! Your lil boy is gorgeous! It's good to see you back - you have been missed.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

Hey Laura,

Good to have you back - I hope you are staying!

Alfie is beautiful.

Valentine Xxx

Wow,

good to see some old faces!

So how is everyone and there little ones? I would love to know how they are doing?

Anyone thinking about the next one yet :shock:

Lau
xx

Great to hear you and Alfie are doing so well :hug:
He's sooooooooooooooo cute!! :D

I remember you :wave: I was actually thinking how you'd not been on for aaaaaages the other day. Nice to see you back. Alfie is soooooo gorgeous :cheer:

Aaaaah! Thanks guys, all our little people are so gorgeous, we must have the best looking collection of babies around :wink:

I am obsessed with taking photos of Alfie, lol, those ones were a couple of days ago. I go throug digital camera batteries like anything :shock:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back